Tuesday, August 31, 2004

< /manuscrypts.rediffblogs.com >

actually the title is self explanatory.but since readers are readers, an explanation is the least i can do. i believe that since blogging is a mode of self expression, the posts lose objectivity after a certain amount of time and become monotonous, almost like a broken record, like old wine in a new bottle...
to be very honest, i am extremely sad at going off rediff..like i told my wife, its like moving out of your first home, it hurts.. but sometimes the new home is just better, and you can only fight the temptation for so long. i have lost the fight, for now....
and though i plan to be back, somewhere, i hope to keep this one like asimov's second foundation, hidden from the mainstream and safe to keep my spirit of blogging alive, and remind me of how it all started....
so, until i surface again, its adieu.....
and in
manuscrypts trivia
this seems to be a perfect fit for the occasion
If you're leaving close the door.
I'm not expecting people anymore.
Hear me grieving, I'm lying on the floor.
Whether I'm drunk or dead I really ain't too sure.
I'm a blind man, I'm a blind man and my world is pale.
When a blind man cries, Lord, you know there ain't no sadder tale.
Had a friend once in a room,
had a good time but it ended much too soon.
In a cold month in that room
we found a reason for the things we had to do.
I'm a blind man, I'm a blind man, now my room is cold.
When a blind man cries, Lord, you know he feels it from his soul.

"When a blind man cries" - Deep Purple

"< /manuscrypts.rediffblogs.com >"

No comments: